Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Tues 4th July 06

Hey it's Independence Day today! :) I assume it's a public holiday then in the US?

I've been awake a few hours and my eyesight is just so blurry - it's so difficult to see. My left eye is especially worst. I wonder if it's cos the eye muscle or I think it's called the orbicularis is bruised or whatever - I read that somewhere. My eyes feel tight in the eye socket and it's hard to move around - like the space is all constricted. It's getting better but it surely feels weird. It feels that my eyes don't belong to me or there's something not quite right. The heat isn't helping. I feel feverish as well.

Good news is that my right cheek infection is finally healing fast with all the extra help I've been doing to help it along (I won't go into detail). It will probably take another week or two to fully heal but the main swelling has gone down and the acne is less and I can probably cover it up comfortably with make up and camouflage now. The area is very red though - about the size of half my palm.

I've taken today off as well and will return to work tomorrow. It'll have been 5 working days that I've taken off work and I'm concerned about it too but my health and peace of mind is important and when I do go back, it'll be hard core working. I have to let the office go while I'm at home and tomorrow I'll resume the role of looking after that engine room again - till then, they'll have to manage without me. With my eyes so blurry today, it would be hell at work today - as it is I have difficulty seeing my laptop screen. I have been in the house all week since last Weds and haven't been out to the shops and there's no food in the house cos I haven't felt up to going out.

My thrush is also back (sniffles). A month post surgery yesterday and my thrush returns. I'm using the Manuka Oil which helped last time. It's very uncomfortable and painful. My personal beliefs are in holistic healing and I personally choose not to purchase any conventional medicine from the chemist though understand most folk would. I believe very much in holistic healing.

No comments: