Wednesday, July 12, 2006

5 weeks post op : 9th July 06

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Pix taken 9th July 06 - 5 weeks post surgery. There's a lump on my right lower eyelid (that was never tehre before and developed from the stitches after this surgery - it looks like it'll disappear at some point (I hope). From the looks in this picture both eyes seem hollow ... how interesting considering that's not how I see it when I look in the mirror ie I don't notice the left lower eyelid hollow. The left outer eyelid is a bit red in this picture and you can also see the left lower eyelid lump, if you know what you're looking for. My eyes are much much better than before this surgery and I am happy though just gutted I need another - mainly cos my eyes feel they can't take much more battering.

What I do find difficult as well is I'm sure Jane sewed up my outer eyes a little to bring up the droops as my eyes feel tight on the outside. It's all early days; though rather uncomfortable and part of the healing process. I just need reassurance from Jane.

Dr Meronk's "Is this ever going to heal?" http://www.drmeronk.com/insidersguide/35.html

No comments: