Saturday, July 01, 2006

Close up pictures

Sat 1st July 06 - right eye close up (3 weeks 4 days post surgery)
There's a lump on the lower lid that is a bit worrying - I hope it's something that goes away. I noticed it being there from when the stitches were removed. Hasn't gone away in a week. The hollow shows better from different angles and when the cheekbone can be seen..
Saturday 1st July 06 - 3 weeks 4 days post surgery Left eye close up.
Cyst on outer upper eyelid is still there a litle bit and you can see the incision line on the lower lid going all the way to outside the eye. There are red incision lines healing on the uppers but you can't see them in the picture cos of the upper crease. The left lower lid retraction looks bad from different angles than looking sraight ahead. I don't have time toe xperiment with taking various shots to show the retraction and difference in eyes. I videoed myelf today and it was upsetting to see the difference as I looked like I had a squint because of the lower lid retraction. I felt disfigured and was in tears inside (my heart broke). But it's nothing new in this journey since the original butcher bleph (sniffles).

No comments: