Saturday, October 14, 2006

Another long gap since posts

It's been another long gap since the last post ... life is just one big whoosh right now at work which is stir crazy and my involvement in helping my yoga teacher build a yoga website. It just seems to be all work, work, work right now and that I'm spending my whole life there; with barely much time at home before it's sleep and back to work again. Life just flies past.

My eyes feel strange, numb and my right eye (outer corner) feels hard to open fully. When I shut my eyes you can see the outer corners crinkle in and when I pull my outer eyes out, there's no crinkle. It feels easier to shut my right eye than my left eye which still looks weird when I photograph it. My left upper eyelid looks sleepy (like it's ptosis again). I need to talk to Jane about this when I see her in a couple of weeks' time.

The back of my head has been itching like crazy and I have this tendency to want to rub my forehead ie by my brow a lot of the time (kinda like an automatic impulse) as it feels *numb* so to speak in that area and I'm *comforting* it or just want to instinctively reassure myself that my forehead is still there or something.

I can't wait for this to be all over. I want my life to return to some form of normality.

I happened to stumble across a video clipping of myself taken about 2 years ago just before I had my first shot of Restylane for my jowl lines and just before my Isolagen and before my first bleph etc ... woah, I look so different! I looked so much older and tired in that picture and I definitely look much better now! Oh boy! It was interesting to note the difference.

No comments: