Sunday, July 16, 2006

Pixs showing lower eyelid fat/lump/uneveness etc (17 July 06)

Interesting set of photos below taken with my eyes squinting / smiling to show the lower eyelid fat etc in various stages of my reconstructive surgeries or revisions. The photo taken today (top one) I find interesting cos my left eye is larger than my right eye when squinting - and it's even worst when the flash is on ... how interesting.
Sun 17 July 06 - 6 weeks post op - 4th reconstrutive surgery (upper eyelid fat transfer, ptosis repair to upper eyelid and eyelash, lower eyelid fat repositioning). It was interesting to note that my left eye even when squinting is larger than my right eye.
31 Dec 05 - 3 weeks post 3rd reconstructive op (Y-V endo brow lift, upper eyelid reconstruction)
19 Dec 2005 - 2 weeks post 3rd reconstructive surgery lower eyes - and that fatty left lump - ergh!

No comments: